4 Week Short Course
Learn the essential skills for building up mindfulness in your life with this 4 week course. For people who want to make a positive difference in their world but are short on time and commitment.
What you get:
- Thoughts and feelings become easier to manage with mindful practices.
- Paying attention to the present moment brings many benefits and reduced stress.
- Experienced mindfulness teacher Jonathan Lee.
- Based on the Mindfulness Association methodology.
- Following UK guidelines for mindfulness-based interventions.
- 4-weeks of live teacher-led online interactive sessions.
- 1.5 - hour sessions, live, online using Zoom.
- 1 formal meditation, 1 informal technique, how to apply in your life?
- Guided mp3 recordings of 10 short form mindfulness meditation practices.
- Easy to follow handbook with formal practices and tips for daily life.
Why 4 -weeks?
Many people are suffering in this new COVID era, more stress on top of existing home and work pressure. If you want to feel the benefits of mindfulness in a relatively short space of time, this 4 week course covers the essential practices that can support your wellbeing. Shorter practices make it more accessible for busy minded people and we discuss practical application so that you can get started straight away.
- How to approach and the attitude needed for mindfulness.
- Develop your skills to improve focus, awareness and attention.
- Engaging emotions, generate positive hormones, opening up to others.
- Observing and building resilience for rainy days.
Date for next course: