Trained to teach the .b curriculum
This 10-week course designed by Mindfulness in Schools Project for 11-18 year olds, is a well planned mindful program that is backed by 10 years of development, research and superb resources for the classroom. Delivered In a 1-hour class, students engage in discussion and mindful activities and encouraged to practice at home with professional audio and animation on their mobile devices.
.b aims to help young people:
- To improve their concentration and focus, in classes, in exams and tests, on the sports field, when playing games, when paying attention and listening to others.
- To fulfill their potential and pursue their own goals e.g. be more creative, more relaxed, both academically and personally.
- To experience greater well-being (e.g. feel happier, calmer, more fulfilled).
- To work with difficult mental states such as anxious thoughts and low moods.
- To cope with the everyday stresses and strains of adolescent life such as exams, relationships, sleep problems, family issues.
For an introduction:
More links for leaders, teachers, parents and Governors: