8 Week Mindfulness Based Living Course
Live with greater ease through this well-established secular mindfulness meditation program.
Designed by the Mindfulness Association and brings compassion to compliment mindfulness, something which is not present in other 8-week formats.
The majority of the early research using mindfulness meditation showed that real positive changes in the neural networks of the brain are present after 8-weeks. That is why mindfulness-based training is based around this format and follows UK guidelines for 8 week course, that require teachers to have a robust training and personal practice with respect and knowledge of scientific research.
What you get:
- Thoughts and feelings become easier to manage with mindful practices.
- Paying attention to the present moment brings many benefits and reduced stress.
- Certified MBLC teacher Jonathan Lee.
- Experienced teaching Mindfulness.
- Based on the Mindfulness Association methodology.
- Following UK guidelines for mindfulness-based interventions.
- 8-weeks of live teacher-led online interactive sessions.
- 2-hour sessions, live, online using Zoom.
- Day-long at-home meditation retreat.
- Guided mp3 recordings of 10 mindfulness meditation practices.
- Comprehensive handbook.
The weekly themes are:
Week 1 – Start Where We Are
Week 2 – The Body as a Place to Stay Present
Week 3 – Introducing Mindfulness Support
Week 4 – Working with Distraction
Week 5 – Exploring the Undercurrent
Week 6 – Attitude of the Observer
Week 7 – Self-acceptance
Week 8 – A Mindfulness Based Life
Date of next course: Wednesday13th January 2021 7pm -9pm