66% Excellent 34% Good
Dropping in on 47 managers from ETC at one of their strategy meetings, 1/2 hour focus on using the present moment to reflect and move forward. Great feedback from this session, highlighting the need for this type of online support for teams. Wellbeing is now the cornerstone of a more productive life. Investing in time and new ways of engaging with your people will help them to find their own way to develop and grow.
Bringing in experts to talk about topics is easier than ever. You can reach more people and have more impact. WFH is no longer a barrier when it comes to training.
How useful have you found the session on mindfulness?
- Well presented and everyone should have a three minutes during the day!
- Excellent techniques identified, which can easily be included within our day-to-day
- I really enjoyed the morning session focusing on myself as an individual which I have not done for a long time and certainly not during a working week
- A surprising but effective exercise which worked well in a remote environment.
- This was excellent and really made you think of your own self evaluation and how to try and aim for a balance.. I realise I'm very much in the red and blue zones and very little in the green! It's certainly something I will be sharing with my own team.
- Really well-delivered session, some easy to implement tips
- Excellent presenter who reminded me to break and think about me.
What was your favourite part of the meeting?
Without doubt the external speaker Jonathan Lee.