Moving out of the red zone
This 1 hour workshop will encourage self reflection by highlighting the ways we habitually think and act. Taking a health and wellbeing approach with the help of neuroscience and evolutionary psychology to promote personal change. We typically move between trying and pushing too hard and then falling back into negative mind states. What if there was another way?
- Acknowledge what we have been doing and where we are.
- Discover how we are not usually in control.
- See the patterns of our own behaviour and how this effects us.
- Realise that we are not alone in our actions when we suffer the symptoms of stress.
- Become more resilient to change by getting out of the 'red zone'.
- Reflect on making changes to personal actions.
Using Zoom, TEAMS, or your own webinar solution, at time of your choosing.
Who is this for?
- Teams of all types.
- General offering to all staff for wellbeing and resilience.
£150-200 / session, depending on size of group and bespoke changes.