Resilience course for staff
This course will teach the foundations of building resilience in ourselves. Taking a health and wellbeing approach to do this. Different topics each week to work on and reflect on the best way forward for you.
- Improving overall sense of resilience.
- Being able to think more positively.
- The ability to navigate through negative thoughts
- Stronger sense of being able to respond calmly rather than reacting to events and difficult moments.
- Develop your awareness of how you are and how other people are feeling and acting.
- Become more resilient o change.
- Creating a plan that you can you can stick to.
Using Zoom, TEAMS, or your own webinar solution, at time of your choosing. 20 people max for quality and interaction. Sessions can be recorded. Course materials and mp3 exercises are provided, alongside email support while staff complete the course.
6 weeks @ 1 hour per week or 4 weeks @ 1.5 hours per week.
WEEK1 - Resilience, what it is and how we got here?
WEEK2 - Thinking patterns and beliefs.
WEEK3 - Exercise and movement.
WEEK4 - Diet and nutrition.
WEEK5 - Stress and Pressure.
WEEK6 - Making a plan.
Materials can be branded as well as created to match the needs of your staff.
Who is this for?
- Teams of all types.
- General offering to all staff for wellbeing and resilience.
£45 - £65 / employee depending on size of group and the length of course.