Sleep course for staff
Sleeping badly is one of the major causes of ill health. Learn more about what sleep is and how essential it is to our wellbeing. Learn techniques to set a course for making positive changes to your sleep routines.
- Make positive changes to your sleep routines.
- Practice sleeping techniques for improved sleep.
- Eating the foods that promote good sleep.
- Notice your own habits that get in the way of sleeping well.
- Learn from other peoples experiences with sleep and how you are not alone.
- Be more accepting of restlessness and lack of sleep.
- Complete a sleep journal for your own learning and insights.
Using Zoom, TEAMS, or your own webinar solution, at time of your choosing. 20 people max for quality and interaction. Sessions can be recorded. Course materials and mp3 exercises are provided, alongside email support while staff complete the course.
6 weeks @ 1 hour per week or 4 weeks @ 1.5 hours per week.
WEEK1 - Sleep, what it is and why we need it??
WEEK2 - Impacts on your behaviour.
WEEK3 - Impacts on your body.
WEEK4 - Mental health.
WEEK5 - How do you perform?
WEEK6 - Eat to sleep.
Materials can be branded as well as created to match the needs of your staff.
Who is this for?
- Teams of all types.
- General offering to all staff for wellbeing and resilience.
£45 - £65 / employee depending on size of group and the length of course.